Who We Are:
At The Financial Gym, we are putting the ‘personal’ back into ‘personal finance’. We are a woman-owned and operated financial services company, focused on providing affordable and comprehensive financial planning for everyone. We’re committed to helping everyone get financially fit so they can achieve balance, decrease stress and become empowered by their money.
We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our Tech Team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
- Providing each individual of the Gym with software support
- Studying problems and identifying solutions in a timely manner
- Managing and prioritizing various projects during one time period
Strong Candidate Profile:
- Ideal candidate would be an individual coming out of a software Boot Camp
- 3+ years in customer service preferred
- Opportunity to move into a QA role or PM role over time.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk teammates or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems
- Possesses a friendly and welcoming demeanor
- Has skills necessary to effectively perform in an organized and efficient manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands the importance of translating technical information to a lay person
Commitment / Compensation:
- Must be open to a flexible schedule Monday - Friday with the ability to work after hours throughout the week and staggered weekend hours
- This is a full-time salaried position ranging between $45,000 to $60,000 (based on experience)
- Remote position; Candidate must be located in the United States